Position: Linux System Administrator. Location: Sofia, Bulgaria. Type: Full-time employment
VPSBG provides high-end and scalable hosting solutions and since 2013 we always strive to improve our platform with the latest technologies and hardware.
Being a local Bulgarian business, our network and hardware infrastructure is located in Sofia city and is built with security and privacy in mind.
We work with passion to offer more cost-effective yet reliable cloud computing, dedicated servers, VPS, shared hosting, DDoS protection and more.
We do what we love on a daily basis!
We're looking for a highly motivated person who is ready to work in the field of Linux system administration. The ideal candidate should possess strong problem-solving skills and should be ready to work under pressure supporting a critical 24/7 production environment.
- Work on company’s Linux systems and infrastructure: CloudLinux cPanel hosting; virtualization technologies - KVM and Virtuozzo 7;
- Manage infrastructure monitoring and networking;
- Work with company’s and customers’ servers and apps (Linux configuration, web servers, monitoring tools, MySQL);
- Communicate with customers and provide support.
You are a highly motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and driven individual with initiative and a flexible "can do" attitude and this relates to you:
- Value teamwork;
- Strong communication skills;
- Expert with KVM virtualization, CentOS and Debian based Linux systems, firewall and security;
- Experience with server applications: monitoring tools (Nagios/Icinga, collectd, Grafana), web servers (apache2 and nginx), cPanel, MySQL/MariaDB etc;
- Ability to troubleshoot and make optimizations/performance tuning.
The following skills are not mandatory but will bring you bonus points:
- Bash/Python/Perl scripting and automation;
- Advanced network administration (BGP, routing, QoS, etc);
- Previous work experience with a hosting company.
- To enjoy working in a super friendly environment with young teammates and a focus on positive working experience and relations;
- Have a strong perspective for personal and professional development. Working with latest innovations and technologies;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- 25 days of paid annual vacation;
- Spacious and well-designed office environment to boost creativity; free fruits and multisport card;
- Last but not least - if you like the idea of being part of a very small team (more like a family) rather than being just an HR asset.
Do you feel you’re the right person for the job?
Then go ahead and send us your CV or LinkedIn profile! We will also be delighted to know if you have worked on any side projects related to Linux system administration.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential.
If you experience any issues applying through the form below, please send us your application to email address: email@example.com